Arctic Diving in Grímsey Island over the Arctic Circle
Dive with puffins and guillemot birds over the Arctic Circle in the magnificent surroundings both under water and over sea level. When we are not diving we will take closer look at this Arctic Island, meet the locals and see what they are up to. What they do for living and how they have a good time!
– Open Water SCUBA dive certification (PADI or the equivalent)
– Dry suit experience (a minimum of 10 logged dry suit dives)
We offer multiple day tours, all-included, fully guided by an experienced PADI and local guides. These tours are available upon request as a private tour.
Season, availability: June – September
Duration: All days, multiple day tours, depending on your preferences!
Group size: 2-8 people
Tour type: Guided Small group
Number of guides per tour: At least two.
Book with at least 2 weeks in advance!
Please contact us by email for further information and bookings.
– Warm clothes
– Long underwear
– Thick socks
– Your diving equipment
– All transportation on land and water in Grímsey
– Hostel in double rooms with shared bathrooms
– All meals
– English guidance
– Guided dives as
– Air tanks and weights
– Activities: Boat tours, Sightseeing, local evening entertainment.
Price: Please contact us by email for further information and bookings.